Feel Safe & Feel at Home- MySeaHouse Neptuno Hotel
Feel Safe & Feel at Home MySeaHouse Neptuno Hotel
The essence of MYSEAHOUSE HOTELS lies in making you feel at home in your house on Palma beach from the first moment.
Our commitment to continuous improvement has been and will continue to be a priority.
We have created a new operating guide in which we have reconditioned our operating procedures and new cleaning standards, as well as updated the use of new technologies.
In cooperation with the renowned laboratory for food and environmental analysis Cidesal *, we have developed the operating guidelines "Feel Safe & Feel at Home" in order to effectively and consistently apply and rigorously implement the health and safety recommendations made by the national and local administration, as well as by the WHO.
Cleaning processes are modified, adapted and, above all, secured and intensified. Rooms are being rearranged, capacities are being changed and work processes are being redesigned in order to reduce the interaction between guests and our employees as much as possible. New measures in the current offer of the hotel services and new experiences! The range of digital content will be improved and communication with our guests will be strengthened, facilitated and simplified.
Some of the services that are detailed below have been reformulated due to the regulations and protocols in force, and could be operational in this hotel. They could however also be subject to change due to the constant modification and updating of these regulations.
We are committed to ensure that all safety standards and regulations are adhered to and that the processes are appropriately documented in order to analyze them and ensure traceability.
In addition, we will regularly check the quality and effectiveness of the health, safety and hygiene procedures implemented, by collecting samples and performing analytics on food processing (food handling, preparation, presentation, cleaning of work areas and utensils), as well as on cleaning proceedings (surfaces), in order to ensure that all is carried out properly and efficiently.
As soon as you arrive at the hotel, you will observe some changes made in order for you to enjoy a safe and comfortable stay.
You will be able to undertake all common operations, such as the check-in service, with the option of checking in by email 24 hours prior to your arrival, your check-out, and the settlement of any queries, as well as inquiring for information.
Start of the digital concierge service over the smartphone.
Check-in process with marked access and safety distance signs.
Hydro alcoholic gel dispenser is available to the guest.
Our top priority is that your room is a space in which you feel safe and where you find the maximum comfort you are accustomed to. To ensure this, we have modified, adapted and increased all the cleaning and disinfection processes. The rooms will be provided with disinfection seals to guarantee accurate supervision and disinfection.
• Room sealing after disinfection prior to check in, to ensure that no one has entered the room between disinfection and the customer's entrance.
• The regular room cleaning service will be maintained and carried out on a daily basis while the guest is out of the room. In case the customer does not wish the daily cleaning service, a daily change of towels will be maintained.
• A special amenity kit including a mask, gloves and hydro alcoholic gel will be available for purchase to our guests upon request.
Restaurants and Bars
• Transition of the classic buffet to a “market” concept with individually plated cold dishes and individualized warm cuisine, as well as show cooking upon demand.
• The à la carte restaurant will continue to offer its services ensuring maximum hygiene. All concepts that were in common use for multiple clients will be removed.
• The menus will be available in digital format. Customers will be able to view the gastronomic offer on their own mobile devices.
• Take Away Food service is offered in the restaurants.
• Room service will be provided with single-use disposable material and the order will be delivered in the hallway.
• Beverage service on the pool terrace will be offered on demand.
• Hydro alcoholic gel dispenser available to the customer.
You will be able to continue to enjoy our swimming pools and sun decks. In order to make this possible, we have rearranged the areas so that the safety distance between the different groups of people can be maintained at all times. The capacity will be limited to the occupancy of the available number of seating possibilities (sun beds, sofas and chairs).
Moreover, all the work processes corresponding to management and maintenance of recreational water will be applied, as well as those specific for cleaning and disinfection of the outside pool areas and surroundings, such as shower and stairs.
The sun beds and pool furniture will be thoroughly disinfected after each guest.
The pool towels will be delivered to the room upon the arrival of the customers and are changed, upon request, with the daily cleaning of the room.
Gym & Bicycles
There are many options for outdoor sports in the immediate vicinity of the hotel.
The gym will remain open with strict access control and disinfection, and is subject to availability upon request.
Bicycle storage will be available.
Our spa will offer a selection of exquisite treatments adapted to the new situation and which can be enjoyed upon prior reservation. Customers will have access to all treatments via the digital concierge or with a QR code.
• Alcohol bases hand sanitizers are available at the entry points of halls, communal areas and washing rooms.
• Courtesy service for late check-out subject to availability of prior disinfection.
• Reduced capacity.